Where Is Your Shop?
Doll Me Up Fashion is an online store based in Johannesburg. We deliver items all over South Africa. Pick-ups are also welcome. Please give us a call if you would like to pick up your order at our office in Johannesburg.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Products that are available in stock are delivered within 2-5 working days. It may take 1 to 2 days longer for some outlying areas. Our footwear is available in stock. Selective swimwear is available in stock. If you order a pre-order product with an in-stock product, your order will only be fulfilled once the pre-ordered product(s) arrives. Once the product arrives, we will fulfill your order. You will know when the product is a pre-ordered product as the add to cart button will say 'Pre-order' instead of 'Add to cart'.
Due to Covid-19 and lockdown we are experiencing a back log with some orders. Please be patient with us as orders may take slightly longer.
What is Pre-Order?
A pre-order is an order you can make for a new item before it is in stock and available for delivery. This type of product can be bought at any time however it will be dispatched on a selected date. Our pre-ordered items include clothing, selected swimwear and perfumes.
How long will it take to ship out my pre-order once an item is received?
Pre-order items can take 12- 17 working days.
You can order them together but if you would like to receive your in-stock items sooner then we advice that you place the orders separately. However should you wish to place the orders together we will reserve all the stock for you and ship them together at the time when your pre-ordered items are ready.
If you order multiple pre-order and in-stock items; in the same order we will not fulfill the order until we have received all the items.
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
We deliver to all major towns and cities in South Africa, via fast way courier service for R99. Free delivery for orders over R500.
How Do Your Sizes Work?
Doll Me Up South Africa appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this web site. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our web site are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the web sites are maintained.
Terms And Conditions
- By completing your order and payment you agree and accept the following terms and conditions.
- By selecting a size you agree that the size is your true South Africa size. If unsure of our sizing please reach out to us before completing your order.
- Amendments and changes to orders must be reported within 24 hours of placing your order.
- The client agrees that all queries regarding an order will be done so via a direct phone call to Doll Me Up Fashion (owner, manager, sales agents) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments on Facebook will not be validated as Facebook is not a reliable, direct contact path between Doll Me Up Fashion and their clients.
Doll Me Up Fashion offers ‘Returns and Exchanges’ and ‘Refunds’ according to and strictly limited to the following conditions.
Returns and Exchanges
- The garment(s) do not fit the client correctly.
- Garment(s) is/are damaged – torn / badly stitched.
- Returns and Exchanges are brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your garment(s).
- Items may be exchanged for alternative items either to the same value of the returned item or more, which will incur payment of the difference from the client.
- If you wish to take time before choosing an alternative item, your credit to the value of the returned item can be redeemed within 1 year of Doll Me Up Fashion Fashion receiving the returned item. (This is NOT a refund)
- Garment(s) are returned to Doll Me Up Fashion free of odor or damage due to clients fault – perfume, smoke, cigarette burns, make-up and food stains.
- Due to hygiene reasons, lingerie items are NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON RETURNABLE, unless it is reported as damaged within 3 days of receiving your lingerie.
- Due to hygiene reasons, swimwear bottoms will ONLY be exchanged as long as the hygiene sticker is still intact.
- Simply sending items back to Doll Me Up Fashion without first logging a valid reason for your return or exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated.
- Exchanges pertaining to sizing issues can only be conducted once per order. Clients are heavily advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent.
Costs of Returns and Exchanges
- If Doll Me Up Fashion is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by Doll Me Up Fashion.
- If the client orders the incorrect size, ie. Ordering bigger or smaller than their true South African size, return costs must be covered by the client. Where after we will send the replacement at our cost.
- Refunds are only offered to clients who receive damaged items and report the damages within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving their garment(s).
- Doll Me Up does not warehouse bulk stock all our stock, thus some products are ordered from our supplier in response to your order. Due to customs and border control, imports can face inspection, delaying the expected date of arrival on a pre-order by a few days. Doll Me Up Fashion is not responsible for this and is in no way responsible for refunds regarding late delivery.
- If in the event that Doll Me Up Fashion is not able to provide the item ordered by the client as it is no longer available from the supplier, the client is entitled to select an alternative garment to the same value or request a refund for that garment.