Where Is Your Shop?
Doll Me Up Fashion is an online store based in Vanderbijlpark. We also have a show room/store located at the same premises. Clients are welcome to pay us a visit to view and fit some of the items we keep in stock for over the counter sales. Visit us @ 136 Rossini Boulevard, Vanderbijlpark. (Near Vaal Mall)
How Long Does Delivery Take?
As we import delivery will take 10-17 working days after you place your order, unless the item is in readily available stock, delivery takes only 2-3 days. Please call us if you urgently need an item so that we can confirm availability.
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
We deliver to all major towns and cities in South Africa, via fast way courier service for R99. Orders over R1000-00 are given free delivery.
What Do You Sell In Your Walk In Shop?
We stock a selection of items available from our online store. This includes swimwear, popular tops for summer and winter and our most popular footwear. We unfortunately do not keep stock of evening and casual dresses as they are not our highest sellers and it is impossible to determine the demand for any specific dress. Should you wish to visit one of our walk in shops with the intent on finding a specific item please feel free to contact us prior to your visit to check if the item is indeed for sale in store.
How Do Your Sizes Work?
Doll Me Up South Africa appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this web site. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our web site are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the web sites are maintained.
Terms And Conditions
- By completing your order and payment you agree and accept the following terms and conditions.
- By selecting a size you agree that the size is your true South Africa size. If unsure of our sizing please reach out to us before completing your order.
- Amendments and changes to orders must be reported within 24 hours of placing your order.
- The client agrees that all queries regarding an order will be done so via a direct phone call to Doll Me Up Fashion (owner, manager, sales agents) or emailing email@example.com. Comments on Facebook will not be validated as Facebook is not a reliable, direct contact path between Doll Me Up Fashion and their clients.
Doll Me Up Fashion offers ‘Returns and Exchanges’ and ‘Refunds’ according to and strictly limited to the following conditions.
Returns and Exchanges
- The garment(s) do not fit the client correctly.
- Garment(s) is/are damaged – torn / badly stitched.
- Returns and Exchanges are brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your garment(s).
- Items may be exchanged for alternative items either to the same value of the returned item or more, which will incur payment of the difference from the client.
- If you wish to take time before choosing an alternative item, your credit to the value of the returned item can be redeemed within 1 year of Doll Me Up Fashion Fashion receiving the returned item. (This is NOT a refund)
- Garment(s) are returned to Doll Me Up Fashion free of odor or damage due to clients fault – perfume, smoke, cigarette burns, make-up and food stains.
- Due to hygiene reasons, lingerie items are NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON RETURNABLE, unless it is reported as damaged within 3 days of receiving your lingerie.
- Due to hygiene reasons, swimwear bottoms will ONLY be exchanged as long as the hygiene sticker is still intact.
- Simply sending items back to Doll Me Up Fashion without first logging a valid reason for your return or exchange within the terms of our conditions will not be accepted or validated.
- Exchanges pertaining to sizing issues can only be conducted once per order. Clients are heavily advised to NEVER order bigger or smaller than their TRUE South African size as doing otherwise will result in incorrect sizing sent.
Costs of Returns and Exchanges
- If Doll Me Up Fashion is responsible for sending damaged items or items in the incorrect size ordered by the client, pick up and return delivery costs are covered by Doll Me Up Fashion.
- If the client orders the incorrect size, ie. Ordering bigger or smaller than their true South African size, return costs must be covered by the client. Where after we will send the replacement at our cost.
- Refunds are only offered to clients who receive damaged items and report the damages within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving their garment(s).
- Doll Me Up does not warehouse bulk stock, thus your items are ordered from our supplier in response to your order. Due to customs and border control, imports can face inspection, delaying our delivery time of 7-17 working days. Doll Me Up Fashion is not responsible for this and is in no way responsible for refunds regarding late delivery.
- If in the event that Doll Me Up Fashion is not able to provide the item ordered by the client as it is no longer available from the supplier, the client is entitled to select an alternative garment to the same value or request a refund for that garment.